Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Bit Discouraged

So today I have been extremely frustrated with my hair, but more myself. I wore a scarf all day because my hair was not working for me. I dont know if it is due to the fact that I havrnt washed it since the weekend but it was not working with me.
I know we all have bad hair days and really good ones so I guess today is just one of those days. But I dont like these days because although I am well aware of my ability to suck it up and just say screw it, I was really frustrated.
I wanted to share this with you guys because I know that at times we are frustrated with our hair and discouraged and to let you know that you are not alone. I have gone through my moments of being tempted to perm my hait but then I am brought into the reality of how badly I wanted to go natural and that this was just part of the motions, and that when I had a perm I was not always chipper about my hair.

But you know what guys I am dealing and so will you. Its normal. So today or whenever your not feeling your hair just do something you do like. For example wear your favorite article of clothing or jewelry or eyeshadow.

Love you for reading.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment